Visit the NMFCU main offices to pick up an application or to get assistance from our customer service representatives to apply for a MasterCard to make your financial transactions more convenient and in many cases, safer.
9.00% APR with no annual fees. Purchases and Cash Advances are the same low rate of 9.00% APR. There is a 25-day grace period on purchases. Make your payments on-line, at your credit union branch.
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases: 9.00%
- APR for Cash Advances: 9.00%
- APR for Balance Transfers: 9.00%
- Penalty APR and When it Applies: None
- Minimum Interest Charge: None
- How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases: Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We do not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
- For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board: To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Web site of the Federal Reserve Board at http://www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard.
Set-up and Maintenance Fees
Annual Fee None
Inactivity Fee None
Application Fee None
Balance Transfer Fee None
Cash Advance Fee None
Foreign Transaction Fee 1.00% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars
Transaction Fee for Purchases None
Late Payment Fee if you are five (5) or more days late. $25.00 Returned Payment Fee $25.00
- How We Will Calculate Your Balance. We use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases).”
- Effective Date.
The information about the costs of the card described in this application is accurate as of June 15, 2015. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, contact the Credit Union.
MasterCard Secure Code
Your security & privacy is important to us. Protect your MasterCard and MasterCard debit with your own personal password so only you can purchase with them online.
It’s safe, easy and free!